You can access this service quickly by adding a shortcut icon to the Home screen. You can make a short cut targeted for the "Bus Operation Status" and the "Timetable" as well as the "Top Page" of this service.For iPhone Users
(1) Show this service using Safari.
(2) Tap an action icon, then tap "Add to Home Screen".
The icon appears in the Home screen.For Android Users
(1) Show this service using default browser.
(2) Open a menu, then tap "Save to bookmarks".
(3) Pop up box appears. Edit a text of "Label" and change the setting of "Add to" to "Home screen", then tap "OK".
The icon appears in the Home screen.
* A way sometimes depends on a device. For details, please refer to the instruction manual for your device.
- Although the bus status was "Not arrived at the stop" according to the current bus location display, the bus had actually passed the stop already.
- It takes a while to reflect the current location on the display. Please refer to "Information as of ****" as a guide.
- What does a "00 min." waiting time mean?
- Although 00 min. typically means a time less than 60 seconds, the bus may already have passed.
- The displayed waiting time was different from the actual waiting time.
- The displayed waiting time and traveling time are just guides. Therefore, the arrival time may be different from the estimated time due to traffic. Please come to the stop a little earlier. Please note that the actual waiting time may differ from the displayed waiting time at the stop due to the system specifications.
- The displayed waiting time is too short.
- To prevent customers from missing their bus, the displayed time is the lowest estimation. Therefore, the bus may come earlier than the estimated time depending on traffic lights or the road condition.
- A bus is displayed suddenly some bus stops
- This is because there is no information for the bus stops before the origin stop. A bus sometimes seems to have departed suddenly at the origin stop.
- The information is not updated automatically.
- This service does not have an auto-update function. To view the latest information, select the Update button.
- I always check the information for the same stop and same destination, but this whole process takes too much time.
- The information can be viewed immediately by registering the page you often check to your browser's Bookmarks or shortcut icon on Home screen.
- The page I registered to Bookmarks or shortcut icon cannot be accessed all of sudden.
- The destination URL might have changed when the Toei Bus Information Service page was changed due to the change of a bus route etc. Please access the page from the top page and register it again.
- The information on the Toei Bus Information Service was different from the display for the current bus location.
- The information on this service page is processed by using a different method from the current bus location display. Therefore, the information between these services might differ.
- The bus operation status or timetable was not displayed for some bus routes that start and end at the depot.
- Only some of the bus routes that can be included in the main routes are displayed. However, the routes that are branched because of the page configuration cannot be displayed due to the system specifications. We are still investigating this, but in the meantime, please confirm with your local bus office.
- Can the waiting time increase?
- Please understand beforehand that estimated waiting time may be changed according to a road situation.