To choose a bus stop and route number, do one of the following.
* List of Bus stop
A bus stop list appears in the order to be closer to the present locations, using the GPS function. Please select a bus stop from the list.(Please turn on the GPS function of your device.)
(1) Choose a railroad company from a list.
(2) A linear list appears, and then choose a linear.
(3) A station list appears, and then choose a station.
A bus stop list appears in the order to be closer to the station. Please select a bus stop from the list.
(1) Choose a route number from a list.
You can narrow down from the route number list, using a textbox on the page by the route number or a bus stop name.
Tap a Route button to view Route Map window.
(2) Tap a route number to view a bus stop list, then choose a bus stop.
(1) Input a keyword and search to view a candidate list of points. You can change a list at a bus stop, a station and the spot address.
(2) Chose a point from a list.
(3) A bus stop list appears in the order to be closer to the point. Please select a bus stop from the list.
[List of Bus stop]
This is a map which displays bus stops. Choose a bus stop by an icon on the map or a selection box, and then you can see a list of the name of the bus stop and route number.
* Bus stops located within about from 500 meters to 700 meters are displayed.